Sunday, September 18, 2005

yes, angry enough to die!

(click on the title to listen or if you have iTunes, subscribe with one click button to right) Welcome to the show for Sunday, September 18, 2005. Today’s sermon is entitled “Yes, Angry Enough to Die!” and was delivered today.

But God said to Jonah, "Is it right for you to be angry about the bush?" And he said, "Yes, angry enough to die."

"For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire laborers for his vineyard."

"Take what belongs to you and go; I choose to give to this last the same as I give to you. Am I not allowed to do what I choose with what belongs to me? Or are you envious because I am generous?' So the last will be first, and the first will be last."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home